We're excited to announce that EVA Check-in now works seamlessly with New Zealand's My Vaccine Pass. Since the vaccine pass was launched to Kiwis just a few days ago, on 17th November 2021, we've worked at lightning speed to incorporate using this vaccination status verification into our visitor management software, EVA Check-in.
Vaccination status recording made easier
What does this mean for businesses and organisations based here in Aotearoa New Zealand?
· Faster, more accurate record-keeping. Be 100% certain of the vaccination status of visitors, contractors, staff, cleaners, and vendors. In fact, it is suitable for anyone entering your workplace. Now there is no need to rely solely on self-declarations.
· One-step verification. No more manual data entry or asking your reception team to sight each visitor's vaccine certificate.
· Easily tracks expiry dates. EVA Check-in optionally records vaccine expiry dates and will prompt repeat visitors to re-present their pass when it is near expiry or has expired since their last visit.
· Privacy at the forefront. Our ISO 27001 certification underlines our commitment to your and your visitors’ privacy and security.
· Retain flexibility. Need to amend your rules or create a new process? No problem - our flexible workflow functionality means making changes is easy.
Watch this brief video walk through the one step vaccine pass visitor sign-in process to find out how this exciting new capability works.
Are you interested in learning more? Get in touch, and we'd be happy to give you a walk-through of how EVA Check-in streamlines recording the vaccination status of your visitors. Or if you're ready to try EVA Check-in, start your 14 day free trial here.